September 4, 2011

TGI Fridays - CEBU


The restaurant was more of 80's, so colorful and groovy. :) 
TGIF Spareribs

For my last night in Cebu  (Aug. 21, 2011) , we dine at TGI Fridays located at Ayala Center Cebu. I like the atmosphere inside the restaurant, it's a happy and groovy ambiance. I decided to order their best seller menu: Spareribs. 






It's so yummy! and with just one serving I was so full. The taste of their java rice is exceptional, I never tasted a rice as good as what they have.
The prize is affordable and it's worth it. (:

After a few minutes.. done! hihi^^


Add caption



While waiting for my order the waiter served this type of bread, I forgot the name. It taste good too, with butter. :)





I was  surprised when suddenly the all the waiter's gathered together in one of the table with tambourines. One of the customer's in the table was so surprised and her friends around her were laughing loudly . They do the surprised birthday greeting on the restaurant. I enjoyed watching them and seeing the birthday girl so happy and they gave her a little item afterwards.

The food experience was delicious and it was so special, because I'm with my special someone. <3



No comments: