September 23, 2011

I just realized...

For these past 3 months we've looking for a set of very important documents in the office, and we couldn't find it. The last time I could remember was I handed down that set of documents to q certain person.  To my desperation, I looked for a.. in our dialect term "manghuhula" it's an all in one "manghuhulala". So I posted on facebook whoever knows someone like this. and I was lucky a friend of mine suggested this person withing our city. I went there with my two office mates.

They said the place was creepy and that she looked really like a "manghuhula". So we talked to her and I told her my intention of going their, after that she asked me who was my suspect. She let me wrote down the name of the person and she went near to her altar, she took out a stone and started to touch the stone and speaking some words we couldn't hear or understand. After that she told me the person hasn't return the documents to me and that she will hep the person remember where was the documents, she then told me to come back after 2 days.  My friend said she was a good "manghuhula" , because she said at first she wouldn't believe it, but the  "manghuhula" predicted something about her mother that cam true, that's why she believed in her and recommended it to me. She was not just looking for lost things, she can also pray for you if you have exams or pray for your safety when you go anywhere. Sh can also help you about your love life problems, like if you have problems with your boyfriend and you wanted him just to be yours. We saw some bottles with pictures inside and some papers and eggs on her place. 

I waited for  2 days, but the person hasn't return anything from me. So after 2 days we went back to her, but she told us to wait until that person will return the documents to me.  Then we went home. While I was on my way home, I was supposed to stop on a place near where the jeepney going home passes by. But the driver didn't hear me, and stopped near the Cathedral Church, and went out of the jeepney at that place. Then I found my self walking inside the Church and I lit 3 candles and prayed. I prayed deeply and with all my heart and  I asked forgiveness. After that I went to SM, stroll around the mall and went back home.

After these events, I've realized that there are really some desperate people who wanted assurance and security with regards to their loved ones and future. But I think that's unfair, lets say about love life, you cannot control a person's heart,the person must choose to love you freely not because of some magical reasons that you have chose. It's selfishness.

I also realized, that have I lost my mind? why did I asked her help when I can just call GOD to help me? I have been so unfair to GOD, have I done something that's against the commandment of GOD? I feel so gulity and I feel in between, for I have believe that the person can help me find what I was looking for. I guess she was an instrument to help me realize that I should believe only one GOD and that I should seek his help and trust in his will . I'm so sorry my Savior and GOD.


No comments: