September 20, 2011

No Other Women


I saw the trailer on TV again.. and it excites me more! haha^^

My office mate posted on facebook about this movie, and kept talking about it the next day. I was able to watch the trailer after.. I guess... 3 days? (not sure). And I really love it! the story is great!

Aside that the actors and actress on this movie are one of my favorites in the industry the director is also a veteran. I'm sure it will hit to the max. *wink wink

I just noticed, now a days, The Philippine Movie Industry have really improved. Especially the story line of the movies and of course the  script. I'm sure the movie will have so many good lines that we will remember, not to mention how many times my officemate have used the line of Carme Martin: "Ang mundo ay isang malaking quiapo.."

I look forward in seeing this movie the soonest! I can' wait~

No comments: