September 20, 2011

Such a Rotten Apple..(office world)

It's the first day of the week and yet, my day was not okay. Well, not totallybad, maybe  it's just a bad day for science. *wink wink

I don't get it why I always got blamed on mistakes or error's committed by other's. As I could remember, I was hired  to be an encoder, but I was surprised I have to do the all around secretarial work slash shock "absorber".  haha^^. 

It all started with the arrogant registrant who waned me to finish her annotation fast. So she went to my boss and complained. Sometimes the problem with customer's is that they tend to take advantage of their position, because they know no matter what, they will always be the one's to be pleased and since my job is service to the Filipino, I have no choice but to do what I was asked to do. The title can't be found inside the vault and it came out of the records that it was still from the last person who made an annotation to the title. And there I was,  calm and trying to keep my temper low as much as I could, I told her if she can give me the title, but unfortunately, it was not a surprise.... coz I knew exactly the words she will about to speak. To my disappointment I have to wait.... 3 days have passed and yet that person hasn't handed over the title to me, so my boss... like a thunder bolt, furious.. to me.... and I don't like it.. so I went back to her and there she was, just sitting on her chair and looking mad at me.. i was thinking like "duh, the nerve! how dare you look at me as if you didn't know!" and she acted just like what i was thinking! grrrrrrrr! so now it's my fault again! I don't want to dig the dirt out of her, coz it'll take me a day to put everything into words... so just...I'm angry about her!.. How can she be like that all time... and because our boss already gave his warning shot, the person who has the title looked over her files and found the title. Taran! she did it in just less than  5 minutes! what the hell! 5 minutes??? I've waited for 3 days,,, and just because our boss was angry you were able to find it in less than 5 sminutes??? the witch! >:| could you just imagine how I loove my job... phew!

To asses everything... there are two types of people I have encountered in a span of  days. I shall call the first person "The Registrant" and the second person will be the " The Personnel".

For the The Registrant, I just think that it would be nice, if sometimes you give considerations to the employees or shall I say worker to be able to finish your transactions. It seems like you wanted it to be super fast. Well, Ma'am I am not a robot, I am nothing but a human being, I cannot control unnecessary situations that may occur on the process of your transactions, and the cause of delay was not on mu part. I hope that next time you can extend your patience and here out my reason, for my intentions are just but to finish your transaction as fast and correct as I can do it. 

~People sometimes forgot to put there feet on the shoes of the person they judge. I think it's nicer to think first before you immediately conclude. And the problem with us, is that we tend to be little other's... especially if we knew we are higher than them.  It always happenes in my everyday life at work, and it's not healthy on my part, it STRESSFUL! come'on! we were created by one GOD, let us remember we are all the same in his eyes. 

For the The Personnel, let us do our job, we were paid to do and finish our job, not to make gossips and talk about other peoples lives. It's not nice to those stuff's in the office and let us acknowledge mistakes. Don't pretend like you don't know, when you actually know what was it really about. It's so unfair that you are able to do freely the things that you are not supposed to do. Remember, you are older than me, and you should be an example. Is this what it's all about? just because your old your already exempted to do the job? that's a ridiculous mind set! It always happens every time! and I kept on reminding you, but still..  the same.. you have to help yourself to learn.. not to show them how rich and wealthy your life is... it's not about gossip and fame.. it's about work that you've accomplished.. .

~ There are really people, who are insensitive and boastful. Sad to say, that mostly these are people who came from rags to riches. Let us remember where we came from, look back on what we have before, not talk about what you have now and pretend like you've never been down before. Let us remember our priorities at work and finish everything on time (if we could). Why do we have to talk about other people's lives? don't we have a life of our own? what do we get from it? they ain't celebrities so stop talking about them, your only showing off how insecure are you. It's irritating to hear gossip everyday. Why don't we talk about good news and healthy stuff's. argh! 




No comments: