November 2, 2012

Shan (Female Pug)

While I was on the road going home, my nephew approach me and with a big smile, greeted me and said "come home quick! you have a surprise at home :D". With his big grin, I thought he was just making a big joke on me and that he was just trying to tease me. When I opened the gate, I wa the good s surprised that indeed, there was something for me.

It was an early gift from my parents, It was just June at that time and I thought my Father wouldn't give me another one, since I already have three (3). To my excitement, I shouted happily and immeadiately called my older brother (we're very close) and told him about the good news.

She was kind of sick at that time, and so fragile. It's like a mouse so small and cute!
And there goes my baby Shan. Born on March 2, 2012.
Probably the last kind of gift my parents will ever give me.

2 Month's Old Shan






















I felt like I was the luckiest girl in the world and like I was a little girl again. :D


8 Month's Old Shan


















So much happiness for me that I finally got to have another dog. And this time a little pug girl.

xoxo

No comments: