April 2, 2011

Ecosystem in a world called "OFFICE" - LION and TIGER


I'd Like to call the place as an "Ecosystem", everybody is essential for one another, it's a cycle. You are lucky if you are the predator and pitiful if you belong to the preys. There are different species, you will be surprised with the behavior and surprising revelations of personalities as you continue to journey around the place. But you have to be careful and to be vigilant, trust nobody but yourself.

Let me introduce the different species inside the ecosystem. I can't arranged them into groups, because I thought I have already arranged them, but I was surprised with th changes, so I better not make a group, so no confusion.

Start with the Lion: We'll at first I though, it was a bit terror and hard to please. I can hear negative runors, I guess it's part of being the most powerful one. Evey body want's to be the apple of the eye of the Lion, but beware, Lion's can roar so loud when they are furious. But every hard soul has a soft heart, the Lion is kind and considerate, clean and . Incomparable mood swings and sudden change of mind. At first, most of the time it roars, now It's more of fun and work mode.

Next on the line is the Tiger: It's an argument  for who is the most powerful one, the Tiger or the Lion, but in my case I prefer the Lion. The Tiger is loud and annoying at times. Kind and good when it comes to debating, full of deep words and  hard to get along when having a bad day.  Tiger's mood swings is hard to understand and likes to question everything. Likes to pass the blame when expectation is not met. The Tiger can also be nice and funny when in good mood, generous and shares knowledge.

other species will be published soon....

No comments: