January 8, 2012

Best of Amazing December 2011!

Happy New Year! :)

These are some of the highlights I had  for my 2011 December ^__^

First Christmas that our whole Family is Complete

Chen with her Christmas shirt and headband
Bryce with his Christmas Shirt

My Little Reindeer Akiko



Cute Chocolate :)



Christmas Party at work

Eat and Drink 'til you drop :)
First Birthday of my Best Friend's Baby

My CC Family Christmas Party and get together


Eating while catching up with the present happenings of our lives.

of course~ Karaoke :D






So far,  2011 was my best year :) I've been to different places and tried out different restaurants. I have found new friends and  I have kept my  friendship with old friends.


Praise God for all the blessings I have received for the year 2011.  ^___^

No comments: