October 9, 2011

Dessert Treat @ Carlo Ristorante Italiano

 I was invited  together with my other office mates for a dessert treat from Miss Rhon. She picked the restaurant herself, for she wanted to look at the place and try their food too.

Carlo Restorante Italiano has been on business ever since I could remember. I have heard about the place from my father a couple of times and he even brought some delicious pizza from the place.


It has a cozy ambiance and   impressive food offerings. But we only tried their dessert, it's called "Cassata", It was served iced chilled and according to the waitress best taste with wine. I let her pour a little bit of wine only, but I think the taste was not good, because when you taste it, the twist of wine doesn't go with the taste of cassata for my taste.
Some view of Carlo Ristirante Italiano

Cassata


Located at Golden Feild Commercial Complex, Bacolod City, Philippines

No comments: